What Is ORE ID?
ORE ID is a fast and easy way for customers and developers to begin using blockchain-enabled applications.
ORE ID allows anyone, anywhere to access your dApp with a one-click sign-up experience.
- ORE ID creates the required blockchain accounts for the end-user when they signup.
- ORE ID encrypts and stores the user's private key with a PIN of their choosing.
Users are provided with an experience they are already familiar with. Login with Apple, Google, Facebook, Github, Linkedin, Twitter, Twitch, and practically any other OAuth-enabled login provider.
Once you add ORE ID to your app, your users can use any of the supported blockchains without worrying about what chains your app uses
- 1.Your app uses ORE ID to request a user to sign a transaction
- 2.The user enters their PIN or Password on a secure popup
- 3.ORE ID can push the transaction to the chain or pass it back to your application so you can handle it