Comment on page
Change Log for ORE ID
Kicking off 2023, ORE ID has received many improvements. The performance of the login process was upgraded to be faster and simplified. ORE ID's backend service performance was also improved.
A new integration method is now available to EOS/WAX/Telos developers. Paving the way for effortless implementation of ORE ID in your applications.
UAL stands for the Universal Authentication Library. It is a wallet interaction standard for EOSIO accounts. Many EOSIO applications have already implemented the UAL standard. Developers can now integrate ORE ID into those projects with only a few lines of code.
- 1.Streamlined sign up process --> Welcome screen removed and other improvements.
- 2.Resend verification code process upgraded.
- 1.Dashboard performance improved by reducing app image loading time.
- 2.Transaction whitelisting examples provided on app creation.
- 3.Deprecated Ethereum networks removed from blockchain options.
- 4."Report a bug" link fixed and returning relevant error info.