Comment on page
Change Log for ORE ID
- ORE ID now compatible AVAX C-Chain. Developers can now build dApps or upgrade their existing dApp to support Avalanche C-Chain.
- Goerli Testnet added as a supported Ethereum Testnet
- Rinkeby and Ropsten Testnets deprecated and removed
- UAL support added to
oreid-js.This enables support for the Anchor Wallet.
- Delayed Account Creation argument
delayWalletSetup. Developers have the ability to manage the blockchain account creation process, delaying the creation of blockchain accounts until necessary. More info on how to use it here.
- WalletConnect now supports all 3 string signing methods (Now fully compatible with OpenSea smart contract)
- ORE ID Developer portal funding account balances now monitored and reported in low balance alert emails.
- oreid-js auth error messaging improved for easier troubleshooting. Now returns info from
onError, and the reporting of the