Comment on page
What Is ORE ID?
ORE ID is a fast and easy way for customers and developers to begin using blockchain-enabled applications.
ORE ID allows anyone, anywhere to access your dApp with a one-click sign-up experience.
- ORE ID creates the required blockchain accounts for the end-user when they signup.
- ORE ID encrypts and stores the user's private key with a PIN of their choosing.
Users do not need to install any software (e.g. Metamask) in order to begin using your dapp
Users are provided with an experience they are already familiar with. Login with Apple, Google, Facebook, Github, Linkedin, Twitter, Twitch, and practically any other OAuth-enabled login provider.
Once you add ORE ID to your app, your users can use any of the supported blockchains without worrying about what chains your app uses
- 1.Your app uses ORE ID to request a user to sign a transaction
- 2.The user enters their PIN or Password on a secure popup
- 3.ORE ID can push the transaction to the chain or pass it back to your application so you can handle it